Post the 6 week review of the Service Center restructure the company is advertising from today a number of 35 hour contract positions on the 6am-2pm shift giving team members another option to transfer back onto the morning shift. You may see agency on site from today as they are being trained up to fill the expected gaps on the 2pm-10pm shift from team members transferring back with the possibility of good performing agency being made full team members if not enough interest is shown internally with the positions advertised.
Please see full advert below-
Warehouse Operative SC2
Post the 6 week review we now have vacancies for SC Operatives. We have a number of permanent positions available working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturdays, on 6am to 1pm 35 hours per week, with the potential for additional hours (a fixed Wednesday off) The successful applicants will complete warehouse operative duties (non trucks) as required ensuring you maintain a safe working environment for yourself and the safety of others.
• Follow and comply to all safe working practices – ensure that safe working practices, including near misses and general housekeeping are completed and conduct duties in a safe manner at all times
• Ensure daily workload is completed in line with the productivity rate.
• Adherence to your shift schedule as advertised with your role
• Maintain a high level of accuracy in accordance with your role
• Build and maintain relationships with internal colleagues, acting in a professional manner at all times
We will use the ‘scoring’ criteria from the consultation process to assist in recruiting for these positions.
• You must have the ability to work on own initiative
• Have an organised approach to work
• Be confident at dealing with the unknown – very reactive role
• High degree of flexibility required; movement around the SC as workload dictates
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this vacancy, please complete an application form and return it to Rona Haley HR Department, Wilko SC2, Europark, Llandevenny, Magor, NP26 3WN.
Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd October 2015
Posted: 16th September 2015